One-pan wonders are something we absolutely love and this Turkish pepper bowl is on our list of must-have meals this winter
Serves 4 – 6
You’ll need: 150g McCain Potato Crispers; 1 red onion, peeled and finely chopped; 1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely chopped; 2 sweet peppers (yellow and red), roughly chopped; 8 sweet small peppers, roughly chopped; 10ml harissa paste; 5ml smoked paprika; 100g log goat’s cheese, broken into bite-sized pieces; 4 small eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Fry the red onion, garlic and all the peppers together in a medium, ovenproof pan until soft and flavourful.
- Add the harissa paste, and smoked paprika and add about 30ml of water to thin the sauce out. Ladle half of the mixture into a glass jug or bowl.
- Blend the mixture in the jug with a stick blender (or use a food processor) until smooth and add back to the mixture in the pan. Mix through.
- Make four holes in the mixture with a spoon and break each egg carefully into the holes in the sauce.
- Season with salt. Bake in the oven for two minutes. When the eggs are half cooked sprinkle pieces of the goat cheese over in between the eggs and bake for another two to three minutes.
- The eggs should still be runny.
Serve warm with loads of McCain Crispers, refer to pack for instructions. Enjoy scooping with family and friends.
*Recipe and image by McCain. Mc