Man electrocuted while fixing geyser

“According to information the man was repairing a geyser in the roof of the guesthouse in Scott Street when he was presumably electrocuted,” said Romano van der Spuy, spokesperson for the Hartbeespoort community policing forum.

“It seems guesthouse personnel could not find him and his body was later discovered in the roof.”

Hartbeespoort Emergency Rescue Unit declared the man dead on the scene.

The Hartbeespoort police have opened an inquest docket.

Latest News

COMMENTS

Top
Next Story x
Voetganger dood, skoolleerling kritiek na gru-ongeluk by Hartbeespoort

Thanx for your referral. We have no doubt your friends will love our newsletter as much as you!

Don't forget to verify your email.

to our FREE newsletter
SUBSCRIBE to our FREE newsletter.




SELECT your titles:

Kormorant


Your details:


Your friends:

I didn't sign up for this
I'd like to see and read more... (Please indicate in comments section below)
I'm relocating (Please indicate where to)
Other