There is nothing more fun than making and playing with gooey, stretchy slime! Here’s how you can make your own at home.
We all know how much our kids love playing with slime. Slime is perfect for sensory play, learning activities, and more!
- It’s a wonderful sensory activity
- It promotes STEM awareness (science, technology, engineering, and math)
- It’s a fun chemistry science activity
- There are so many fun slime variations to try
- It can build hand strength and pre-writing skills
- It can be therapeutic for kids with sensory needs
Make your own at home with this easy recipe and just pop it into a round plastic container.
- 75g cornflour
- 120ml baby shampoo
- Green food colouring and some glitter
- Put the cornflour and baby shampoo into a bowl and mix together until smooth.
- Add the food colouring and mix again.
- Pop your green, glittery slime into a plastic container and label it elf snot. Your little one will have a ball!