YEAR END FUNCTIONS – HARTBEESPOORT HAS IT ALL
Wondering where to have that year end function? Hartbeespoort has loads of venues and activities to choose from, whether it is a small intimate lunch or dinner with a special menu, or a big party on a boat, you are spoilt for choice.
Here are a few ideas:
• Have a boma braai in a relaxed Bushveld environment at one of the many guest lodges around the Hartbeespoort Dam.
• Hartbeespoort boasts a variety of local breweries and gin bars, each with its own specialised product and food pairings.
• For adventure-seekers, zipline through nature, or river raft and then enjoy a bush picnic once the adrenaline has worn off.
• Have lunch on the beach at Hartbeespoort’s popular ‘beach’ restaurant.
• What can be more festive than a sunset boat cruise and cocktail party on deck?
• Party on top of the beautiful Magaliesberg mountain after a scenic cable car ride.
• Feel like something out of the ordinary, visit one or more of the animal attractions in the area like the snake park, cheetah centre, elephant and monkey sanctuaries or lion park, go for a game drive and end the visit with a meal at your favourite restaurant, or drinks at one of the many pubs.
• Have a picnic next to a dam at various venues in Skeerpoort.
• For the health conscious who want to relax, have the function at a health spa where good food and treatments are combined. This will get rid of the year’s stress promptly.
• If you want the more traditional dining experience, most restaurants can provide personalised menus for functions.
The possibilities are endless to have a fun-filled year end function.
Come and stay for a day or a week or a lifetime
Come and enjoy the summer outdoors in Hartbeespoort! This picturesque area has so much to offer, that you will be spoilt for choice.
Start your visit off with a walk on one of the many scenic hiking trails to enjoy nature at its best.
Follow it up with a visit to the area’s many animal sanctuaries like the Ann van Dyk Cheetah Centre, the Elephant- and Monkey Sanctuary, the Hartbeespoort Snake and Animal Park, Hartbeespoort Aquarium, to name but a few. Then it is time for a pizza on top of the mountain at the Harties Aerial Cableway. The view will take your breath away. Or taste the local beer brews at a variety of brewers in the area.
End the day with a relaxing sunset cruise on the Hartbeespoort Dam. And if you don’t have time for all of it…. Come back!
From fine-dining to pub lunches, we have it all!
Whether you are in the mood for a plate with a view, fancy finger food or something out of the ordinary, Hartbeespoort has an amazing selection of restaurants to cater for every taste.
You can literally enjoy a pub lunch, seafood, Portuguese Mediterranean, Tapas, Italian or even Boerekos. A tender steak, the best buffet lunches or mouthwatering burgers, all in one afternoon.
Apart from great food Harbeespoort is also home to several breweries and distilleries as well as plenty of pubs and craft beer outlets so there is no reason you ever have to go thirsty in the heat.
Mugg & Bean Tel: 012 253 0076
Iron Throne Tel: 073 585 4837
Everything the great outdoors has to offer in one place – Hartbeespoort
Night with the Stars at Village Mall
Join Village Mall on Friday 17 November for its Night with the Stars concert featuring Elvis Blue, Len Muller and MC Martin Bester and help fill an empty stomach. This concert is held every year to thank the residents for their support throughout the year. The concert starts at 18:00 and the entrance fee is non-perishable food items to be given to charities. The event’s main sponsor is Pick n Pay. For more information visit the Village Mall Facebook page.
Die Ou Pastorie – 4 November 2017
Respected Concert Flamenco Guitarist and one of the few Flamenco Guitarists in South Africa concentrating on solo flamenco guitar concert performances and collaborations, Saudiq Khan returns to our garden stage to play his passionate flamenco rhythms and original compositions. Joined once again by KANNA Award winner for Best Male Artist at the 2010 ABSA KKNK, and one of one South Africa’s leading concert artists, James Grace.
Table for 5 -French Toast
If you want to walk with elephants, have a bottle of the finest bubbly or go for a romantic sunset cruise on the Dam – Hartbeespoort is your destination!
If you would like to add your activities to this feature feel free to mail Karen van Huizen, or call 083-409-3743 for more details.
Get a room with a view
Hartbeespoort offers a variety of world class accommodation to suit each and every budget. Whether you prefer a room with a view of the Dam, the magnificent Magalies Mountain range or to sleep next to elephant stables – Hartbeespoort has got it all.