Tek Support is hiring
Experience: Quickbooks/ Pastel, Excel, Debtors
Experience: Photoshop, cPanel, Joomla, HTML
Experience: Comptia A+ & N+ qualification
Experience: CCTV, Centurion, ZTKeco Hardware
Experience: Mikrotik MTCNA/ MTCRE
All applicants must have Matric with own transport, valid driver’s licence and cellphone. (Salary negotiable)
To apply send your CV to email@example.com before 28 February 2021
TLB driver – a capable TLB driver urgently needed.
Cell: 079 933 3307
JUNIOR ACCOUNTING CLERK POSITION
• Matric Certificate;
• Previous experience will be an advantage;
• Good communication skills;
• Knowledge of Word, Excel & Pastel;
• Own Transport;
• Fully Bilingual.
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Building & Maintenance Manager
Residential Estate – Hartbeespoort
Growing Residential Estate in the Hartbeespoort area requires the fulltime service of an experienced Building& Maintenance Manager. The candidate would need experience in the general upkeep of the estate’s common areas, building facilities and infrastructure. The position will report directly to the Estate Manager.
Requirements and Experience:
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
• Property and building management will be advantageous
• General knowledge of building site and maintenance management
• Good understanding of the Health and Safety Act
• Experience in legal requirements of property management
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in project management
• Sound interpersonal skills and IT skills
• Able to work independent
• Report directly to Estate Manager
• Be self-motivated, a natural forward-planner with good communication skills, internally and externally
• Organised, self-disciplined, and able to maintain relevant administration, reporting and planning systems to ensure responsibilities are discharged within agreed guidelines and policies and procedures.
• Be able to manage the different operational elements within the estate.
• Be a creative and innovative problem solver, able to exploit opportunities.
• Team player
• Be able to manage projects and supply feedback on management level.
Position available immediately
A competitive market related remuneration package is commensurate with career growth opportunity.
Please forward CV to email@example.com by no later than close of business 22 January 2021
A member of the HOA will be in contact with you if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contact within 7 working days after closing date