Xanadu Nature Estate is situated on 240 hectares of indigenous bushveld due east of the Hartbeespoort Dam on the R511. With almost 850 residential units in different stages of development, our security systems include 24-hour facial recognition controlled access; on-site control room alarm monitoring and armed response; foot and vehicle patrols; newly upgraded perimeter electric fencing and state of the art perimeter thermal CCTV cameras and radar system.
• Matric and a post school Diploma – NQF 6 ranked qualification.
• This is a Diploma in Risk Management or any of the related risk disciplines obtained from
a SAQA recognised reputable learning institution.
• A general certificate in Supervision and or Management.
• Proven experience as Risk Manager or similar position
• Training in senior security management would be an advantage.
• Able to coordinate and direct the risk operations of an estate to ensure the safety, security
and health of lives and property.
• Experience in planning for and co–ordinating emergency responses.
• Excellent knowledge of risk protocols and procedures
• Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Committed and reliable
• No criminal record
• Clear disciplinary record
• Positive credit rating
• Management experience and extensive administrative skills
• Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA) Grade A
• Emergency First Aid
• Use of firefighting equipment.
• Control Room Management Experience.
Applicants are invited to submit their CVs together with copies of qualifications and recent
contactable references to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 13 August 2021.
Please note that should you not have heard from us by 31st of August 2021, kindly consider
your application as unsuccessful.
Reflection Kidz Swim school Hartbeespoort is looking for a dynamic and creative person.
Qualifications: Minimum matric with computer literacy. Own laptop will be an advantage.
• General admin duties
• Covid Screening and capturing
• Keeping attendance registers
• Stock control & sales
• Updating database etc.
Office hours: 9:00 – 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Salary: R5000 pm / neg
To apply – Send CV and 3 references to:
Closing date: 29 July 2021
Appointment: 1 August 2021
Applicant must be:
• Computer literate
• Good phone etiquette
• Neat appearance
• Good people skills
• Work flexi hours as well as weekends
• Own transport
Personally deliver CV to pharmacy
Silverside Centre, Ifafi, Hartbeespoort
A vacancy exists for a Security Manager at a Residential Estate; Seasons Sport
and Spa Eco Golf Estate in Hartbeespoort
The suitable candidate’s main responsibilities and duties include but not limited to, the following:
• Security advice to client
• Threat and Risk assessment
• Client liaison and relationship management
• Manpower management
• Equipment management
• Manage and deal with client’s complaints
• Incident and investigation management
• Ensure compliance to the Company’s disciplinary code
• Health and Safety Management
• Development of SOP’s,
• Training and development of security officers
• PSIRA certification – Grade A+
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
• Clear criminal and credit record
• Valid driver’s license
• First aid level 1 & 2 certification (advantageous)
• 4 years Estate Security management experience
• Roster management experience
• Report writing
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Ability to work under pressure
Interested persons are requested to send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
and please quote the job title on the subject box. Kindly note that Seasons Sport & Spa Eco Golf Estate HOA will communicate with shortlisted candidates only.
Applications closing on 6 August 2021
Office based on Hartbeesthoek Road
• BCom Accounting Degree
• Completed Articles
• Pastel Experience
• Own Transport
Send CV to: email@example.com
Financial Manager (Director Designate)
A well know successful South African manufacturer and distributor of hardware products situated in Brits in the North West Province is looking for a financial manager (Director designate)
Minimum Job Requirements:
• B.Com / Honours in Finance Accounting.
• CA (SA) would be an advantage.
• Minimum 10 to 15 years’ experience in a Manufacturing Environment
• Minimum 5 years of leadership experience.
Key Performance Areas:
• Take ownership of developing the budget, forecast, rolling forecast, and estimates.
• Monitor performance against budget.
• Provide analysis of results and reporting key metrics while advising the management on risks and opportunities, as well as recommending actions and provide financial analysis and insights in support of business decision making needs.
• Prepare the financial management accounts and present to Directors and Shareholders.
• Ensure adherence to proper accounting principles, procedures and systems, making recommendations for improvements and standards.
• Co-ordinate internal and external financial audits and ensure compliance in accordance with legal, tax, accounting, regulatory standards and internal control system.
• Oversee warehouse management system
• Manage office staff
• Costing of all manufactured products
• Cash flow forecast
• Promote good Corporate Governance.
• POPI compliance
• Manufacturing background essential
• Knowledge of Syspro account software
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Experience in mergers and acquisitions of small businesses
• Qualification non-negotiable.
• Deadline driven and be able to work under pressure
• Strong professional ethics
• Compliance focussed
• Solid track record
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheapy Cheap Plants
Posbeskrywing: Algemene Assistent in kwekery geleë te Hartmark Ifafi.
• Eie vervoer
• Christen Gelowige
• Liefde vir plante en kreatiwiteit noodsaaklik.
• Kennis van plante ‘n plus.
• Geen misbruikers van alkohol en ander middels
Begin datum: Augustus